Ever wanted to ask the experts your startup questions? In order to gauge the pulse of today’s tech startup ecosystem, Mashable spoke to a group of New York-based entrepreneurs and investors. They asked the CEOs of Learnvest, Roadify, Flickr, and HowAboutWe, what it’s like to pitch, run and grow a company. They also asked angel investor, David B. Lerner, and seed-stage venture capitalist, Brett Martin, what they’re looking for when they evaluate a company. Check out these informative interviews to get an inside look at what goes into a startup.
The Self Employed TV
Today's Top Articles
- 45 Business Ideas Perfect for the Work At Home Mom
- 10 Self-Employed Businesses You Can Start Today With Little or No Money
- How to Start an Import/Export Business for Next to No Money
- How To Buy A Business With No Money Down
- 4 Sure Signs You Will Get the Job
- 7 Steps To Becoming Self-Employed
- Self-Employed Business Ideas for Moms
- Dealing With and Enforcing Verbal Contracts
- 3 Ways Women Entrepreneurs Sabotage Their Own Business Success
- Luck VS Hard Work: What Really Makes You Successful?