What do great salespeople do right that we can learn from? The fact is, for someone with self-employed business ideas, for the small business person, and the entrepreneur alike, sales is a fairly easy game that can be taught, and learned. Get tips in today’s episode from the author of UP YOUR SALES IN A DOWN MARKET: 20 Strategies To Win Over Cautious Customers.
The Self Employed TV
Today's Top Articles
- 45 Business Ideas Perfect for the Work At Home Mom
- 10 Self-Employed Businesses You Can Start Today With Little or No Money
- How to Start an Import/Export Business for Next to No Money
- How To Buy A Business With No Money Down
- 7 Steps To Becoming Self-Employed
- 4 Sure Signs You Will Get the Job
- Dealing With and Enforcing Verbal Contracts
- Startup Idea: How to Make a Fortune on eBay
- Why Become Self-Employed?
- How to Start a Moving and Hauling Business for Little or No Money