Steve addresses the concept of social entrepreneurship – what is it and how is it changing the face of charity? Steve also interviews Dr. Al Hammond, founder of the Base of the Pyramid social change strategy and member of Ashoka, a global network of social entrepreneurs.
The Self Employed TV
Today's Top Articles
- 10 Self-Employed Businesses You Can Start Today With Little or No Money
- 45 Business Ideas Perfect for the Work At Home Mom
- How to Start an Import/Export Business for Next to No Money
- How To Buy A Business With No Money Down
- 7 Steps To Becoming Self-Employed
- 4 Money Myths That Can Kill Your Business
- Dealing With and Enforcing Verbal Contracts
- Startup Idea: How to Make a Fortune on eBay
- How to Start a Notary Business With Little or No Money
- And The Best Entrepreneur Of All Time Is . . .