Steve talks about some marketing tips you can do on a shoestring budget in this episode. He also interviews Scott Kveton, CEO of Urban Airship, a Portland-based company that powers mobile push notifications. Scott shares a shoestring marketing story of his own…involving donuts!
The Self Employed TV
Today's Top Articles
- 10 Self-Employed Businesses You Can Start Today With Little or No Money
- 45 Business Ideas Perfect for the Work At Home Mom
- And The Best Entrepreneur Of All Time Is . . .
- How to Start an Import/Export Business for Next to No Money
- How To Buy A Business With No Money Down
- 7 Steps To Becoming Self-Employed
- 5 Common E-Marketing Mistakes Small Businesses Make
- Startup Idea: How to Make a Fortune on eBay
- Dealing With and Enforcing Verbal Contracts
- How to Start a Moving and Hauling Business for Little or No Money