Taxes. The word itself can send shivers through some of us. Well, this week Steve covers the world of taxes and how best to go about this yearly task, especially for a small business owner. His guest this week is CPA Ira Klein, who specializes in small business tax issues. And if you need help with your taxes, W-2s or 1099s, check out the great offerings from our friends at Greatland.
The Self Employed TV
Today's Top Articles
- 45 Business Ideas Perfect for the Work At Home Mom
- 10 Self-Employed Businesses You Can Start Today With Little or No Money
- 4 Sure Signs You Will Get the Job
- How to Start an Import/Export Business
- 20 Inspirational Quotes About Hard Work for the Self-Employed
- 7 Steps To Becoming Self-Employed
- How To Buy A Business With No Money Down
- Dealing With and Enforcing Verbal Contracts
- Health Savings Accounts For The Self-Employed
- INFOGRAPHIC: Stupid Google Tricks!