Taxes. The word itself can send shivers through some of us. Well, this week Steve covers the world of taxes and how best to go about this yearly task, especially for a small business owner. His guest this week is CPA Ira Klein, who specializes in small business tax issues.
The Self Employed TV
Today's Top Articles
- 10 Self-Employed Businesses You Can Start Today With Little or No Money
- 45 Business Ideas Perfect for the Work At Home Mom
- How to Start an Import/Export Business for Next to No Money
- How To Buy A Business With No Money Down
- 7 Steps To Becoming Self-Employed
- Dealing With and Enforcing Verbal Contracts
- Startup Idea: How to Make a Fortune on eBay
- How to Start a Notary Business With Little or No Money
- And The Best Entrepreneur Of All Time Is . . .
- The “5 Guys” Fries Trick That Will Blow Your Mind (And Sales!)