When you set up your office, or your home office, a good amount of attention is always put on areas such as decor, comfort and technology. However, one area that often gets overlooked is cable management. With so many devices that need to be plugged in, cords and cables can easily turn into an unsightly mess. Luckily, it’s easier and more inexpensive to fix this problem than you might think.
“Beyond the obvious aesthetic benefit of getting cables and wires under control, doing so also eliminates safety hazards, including fire safety, trips, falls and electric shock to small children and pets,” notes wire wrangling expert Paul Holstein, CEO of CableOrganizer.com.
“It’s easy to give your space a polished, clutter-free appearance while also reducing accidents, and without breaking the bank,” Holstein says. “There are many cost-effective, quick-fix cable managers that start at just pennies on the dollar.”
Consider this assortment of cord and cable control solutions:
1. Wire Loom: The perfect solution to keep cables and cords organized and spaces clutter free. A wire loom is a flexible, tube-shaped product that installs over bundles of wires to keep them neat, organized, and protected from abrasion and other damage. They are available in a variety of sizes, styles and materials to accommodate any environment or application requirements, from high heat to excessive abrasion.
2. CableSafe Cable Caddy: Tired of lifting cords to clean? This handy item will suspend small devices, power adapters, and cords off of the floor indefinitely. Simply hang from grommet opening in desk, clamp onto table top or mount to a wall. Includes cable identification labels, bungee cords and Velcro straps–everything you need to organize complex computer workstations.
3. Office Organization Kit: Your office deserves to look professional, neat and organized. Give your business a makeover in minutes with this kit that comes compete with organizing solutions for the entire space. These all-inclusive Office Organization Kits clear cable clutter in record time from underneath desks and floors. Wires and cables are wound and hidden with ease.
4. Home Theater Kit: If you make presentations or even just have a TV in your office you can help keep the cable clutter under control with a home theater kit. A kit like this gives you what you need to connect a variety of peripherals like gaming systems, satellite, recording devices, and audio without having to sacrifice your décor. It includes cord winders, clips, cable ties, a label maker and a complete raceway management system to discretely route cables around your office.
5. Floor Protector: No more tripping over cables being run through your office! With a floor protector you can run your cables, cords and wires, whether permanent or temporary, across the floor to create a safer and more aesthetically pleasing environment.
Article courtesy of CableOrganizer.com.