Steve Strauss discusses the various types of entrepreneurs with Tony Tjan, the co-author of Heart, Smarts, Guts and Luck: What it Takes to be an Entrepreneur and Build a Great Business. They highlight the finding that the most successful entrepreneurs are those who know what kind they are, and know their strengths and their weaknesses. What kind of entrepreneur are you?
Home > Episode 28: Heart, Smarts, Guts and Luck: What Kind of Entrepreneur Are You?
Today's Top Articles
- 45 Business Ideas Perfect for the Work At Home Mom
- 10 Self-Employed Businesses You Can Start Today With Little or No Money
- Small Businesses Take Note: Changes to W-2 and 1099 Filing Deadlines in 2015
- 20 Inspirational Quotes About Hard Work for the Self-Employed
- How to Start an Import/Export Business
- 4 Sure Signs You Will Get the Job
- 7 Steps To Becoming Self-Employed
- How To Buy A Business With No Money Down
- 50 Self-Employed Business Ideas You Can Start for Under $100
- The “5 Guys” Fries Trick That Will Blow Your Mind (And Sales!)