Steve Strauss discusses the various types of entrepreneurs with Tony Tjan, the co-author of Heart, Smarts, Guts and Luck: What it Takes to be an Entrepreneur and Build a Great Business. They highlight the finding that the most successful entrepreneurs are those who know what kind they are, and know their strengths and their weaknesses. What kind of entrepreneur are you?
Home > Episode 28: Heart, Smarts, Guts and Luck: What Kind of Entrepreneur Are You?
The Self Employed TV
Today's Top Articles
- 45 Business Ideas Perfect for the Work At Home Mom
- 50 Self-Employed Business Ideas You Can Start for Under $100
- 10 Self-Employed Businesses You Can Start Today With Little or No Money
- 20 Inspirational Quotes About Hard Work for the Self-Employed
- How to Start an Import/Export Business
- 4 Sure Signs You Will Get the Job
- The 6 Best-Paying Work-At-Home Jobs for 2015
- How To Buy A Business With No Money Down
- 7 Steps To Becoming Self-Employed
- The “5 Guys” Fries Trick That Will Blow Your Mind (And Sales!)