Steve Strauss discusses the various types of entrepreneurs with Tony Tjan, the co-author of Heart, Smarts, Guts and Luck: What it Takes to be an Entrepreneur and Build a Great Business. They highlight the finding that the most successful entrepreneurs are those who know what kind they are, and know their strengths and their weaknesses. What kind of entrepreneur are you?
Home > Episode 28: Heart, Smarts, Guts and Luck: What Kind of Entrepreneur Are You?
The Self Employed TV
Today's Top Articles
- 45 Business Ideas Perfect for the Work At Home Mom
- 10 Self-Employed Businesses You Can Start Today With Little or No Money
- 50 Self-Employed Business Ideas You Can Start for Under $100
- 20 Inspirational Quotes About Hard Work for the Self-Employed
- Small Businesses Take Note: Changes to W-2 and 1099 Filing Deadlines in 2015
- How to Start an Import/Export Business
- 4 Sure Signs You Will Get the Job
- 3 Ways Forming An LLC Can Help Your Business
- The “5 Guys” Fries Trick That Will Blow Your Mind (And Sales!)
- 7 Steps To Becoming Self-Employed