That’s the message of this week’s podcast, where Steve Strauss talks to Susan Sparks, a preacher, lawyer, and standup comedian. Her varied professions and interesting career path has some valuable lessons that can be applied to any small business owner or entrepreneur. Steve and Susan discuss using humor in business, bringing your entire personality into the business world, and telling jokes at funerals.
The Self Employed TV
Today's Top Articles
- 10 Self-Employed Businesses You Can Start Today With Little or No Money
- 45 Business Ideas Perfect for the Work At Home Mom
- How to Start an Import/Export Business for Next to No Money
- How To Buy A Business With No Money Down
- 4 Money Myths That Can Kill Your Business
- 7 Steps To Becoming Self-Employed
- Dealing With and Enforcing Verbal Contracts
- Startup Idea: How to Make a Fortune on eBay
- How to Start a Notary Business With Little or No Money
- And The Best Entrepreneur Of All Time Is . . .